Northeast Valley Health Corporation (NEVHC) is pleased to announce the 2017 ‘I Support You’ (ISU) Employee Giving Campaign, an annual employee giving fundraiser that is organized and funded by NEVHC employees. It is a great opportunity to make a generous donation to support the programs that better serve our patients. Together, we can send a strong message to our community that we not only work at NEVHC, but we believe in its programs and services.
The 2016 ISU raised $41,000 for patient services. Proudly, since 2000 when the campaign was launched, NEVHC employees have generously contributed nearly $362,000!
We can continue to positively impact the lives of our NEVHC patients. This year our goal is to raise $50,000 and to increase employee participation to more than 90%.
Donations are 100% tax deductible and 100% of funds collected go directly to the programs you select.
“I have no family in the United States so when the Canoga Park Health Center invited me to a baby shower, I was so excited. I couldn’t stop talking about it for days!“ “ -NEVHC Patient, Canoga Park Health Center
[su_expand height=”20″ more_icon=”icon: plus” less_icon=”icon: minus”]
‘I Support You’ Programs
- The Breathe Easy Asthma Program provides high-quality care to patients with asthma. Funds will be used to purchase allergy-free items, such as pillow covers and medication bags.
- The Diabetes, Weight Management, & Hypertension Program helps patients prevent and manage chronic diseases. Funds will be used to purchase supplies to promote healthy eating and simple exercise activities.
- The Homeless Hygiene Kits Program helps provide essential hygiene items to homeless patients. Funds will be used to purchase 800 fanny packs and hygiene items such as toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, socks, lip balm, sunscreen, etc.
- The Reach Out and Read Program offers culturally appropriate books to young patients at each “well-child” exam. Funds will be used to purchase age and culturally appropriate books.
- The Toy Drive and Santa Visits Program distributes new toys to more than 1,000 young patients from birth to 10 years old during the Santa Visit events held at the primary health centers that serve pediatric patients. Funds will be used to purchase holiday gifts for our youngest patients.
- The WIC Breastfeeding Program provides support and encouragement to breastfeeding participants. Funds will be used to purchase nursing bras for WIC breastfeeding mothers.
- The Women’s Health Prenatal Incentive Program provides incentives for patients to go to their trimester assessments. It also holds baby showers for pregnant mothers. Funds will be used to purchase incentives and baby shower gifts.
- The General Fund contributions will be used to support other medical, dental and behavioral health services for patient programs where funds are most needed.[/su_expand]
Your Gift – One-time or reoccurring donation:
Your donation is 100% tax deductible and 100% goes to the program you select.
Or you may contact Tanya Gonzalez, Development Coordinator, at 818-270-9577 ext. 41720 to provide her with your credit card information.